The Top 5 Reasons You Should Hire A Dog Walker
1) Health- Dogs, like their owners need regular and consistent exercise to live, long, healthy, and happy lives. The Association for Pet Obesity Prevention, estimates that 55.8% of dogs in the United States are classified as clinically overweight or obese. According to VCA Animal Hospital, excess fat negatively impacts a dog's health and longevity. Obese dogs develop an increased risk for many types of cancer, diabetes mellitus, heart disease, hypertension, osteoarthritis and a faster degeneration of affected joints.
2) Socialization- Dogs who spend time interacting,
exercising, and playing with other dogs and people
live healthy and happy lives. Under socialized dogs
will experience fear much more frequently and
instinctive "fight or flight" mentality
3) Behavior- A tired dog is a happy dog! Regular walks will help release pent up energy, resulting in calmer behavior at home. With frequent, lengthy walks, your dog will be less likely to bark, chew, bit, or have accidents in the house.
4) Peace of mind- Hiring a professional dog walker
gives you the peace of mind that your dog is well
cared for, whether you are home and do not have
time to give your dog a walk, or at work and must stay late.
Knowing your dog is getting a fun and
stimulation walk will set your mind at ease.
5) Time- Life can get busy. Sometimes, consistent lengthy walks are difficult to fit into a busy schedule. With a regular dog walker, your dog still gets all the exercise and attention they deserve, while you get back a great deal of time and a calm dog.
There are many more reasons to hire a professional dog walker, but by now, the benefits should be clear. Doggone Obedience makes hiring a professional dog walker simple with quality services and 10+ years of experience.
We would love to help you and your dog get the benefits a professional dog walker can provide.